Now I help busy moms, working professionals, and people with gluten-sensitivity organize their kitchens!
I have many food allergies and understand how overwhelming it can be to prepare delicious meals, while trying to protect your health.
An organized kitchen…
- Makes cooking fresh foods simple and more fun.
- Leads to healthier food choices with weekly meal planning.
- Saves time and money, through efficient work zones and easy-to-find kitchen tools and pantry items.
- Makes entertaining easier, enabling you to relax and enjoy your guests.
- Supports the needs of your food-sensitive family members. For example, cross-contamination with gluten is a major concern for those with celiac disease.
Whether you just moved into a new home, or your child was diagnosed with food allergies, or you just can’t see your dining room table because of paper piles, I can help. I’ve created beautiful and useful spaces for dozens of clients and welcome the opportunity to work with you as well.
Call me to set up your one-hour consultation today!